Best study abroad consultant in India for Canada (2022)?
Planning to study abroad is one of the most daunting tasks and it becomes even more difficult to choose the best study abroad consultant.
In this article, we’ll discuss why StudAb is the best study abroad consultant in India, that specialize in consultation services for Canada and many other countries like Germany, UK, USA, Australia and Ireland.
So, let’s dive right in to find out….
The process of studying abroad can be complicated. There are many aspects to consider, including the cost, location, language and the type of degree you want to pursue. Even a little mistake may lead to rejection of your application and you may lose a year.
A study abroad consultant is an expert on international education who helps students make informed decisions about studying abroad. They can help you with all the steps of the process from choosing a program to applying for scholarships and visas.
StudAb is India’s leading foreign education consultant which provides one-stop solution for all the study overseas requirements of the Indian students.
Why StudAb is the best Study Abroad Consultant
Here’s why StudAb is the best study abroad consultant in India
- High Admission Acceptance Rate – No centralized application process is there for Canadian universities. You must apply online on the website of individual universities, and the application process also varies in different provinces. So, this makes the application process complicated and leads to rejection. At StudAb, application of each student goes through the team of experts and more than 95% of the applications are successful.
- Highest Service Standards – The team of expert counsellors at StudAb is available 6 days a week and maintain an average turnaround time of less than 6 hours.
- One-stop Solution – StudAb offers A to Z solution to fulfill each and every requirement to study in Canada. Services include admission consultation, visa assistance, loan assistance, arrangement of international SIM cards, preparation courses – IELTS, GRE, GMAT, German language.
- Affordable Charges – The most important factor to study abroad is affordability. At StudAb, all the services are offered at the lowest cost to make study abroad affordable for the students.
- Transparency – The team of consultants at StudAb keep the students informed at each step of the application process to make sure that the process is 100% transparent.
- 750+ Universities – StudAb provides a wide range of options to the students to study abroad with more than 750 universities and colleges round the globe.
One-Stop Solution to study in Canada
StudAb provides everything you need to realise your dream to study in Canada under one roof. Services include:
- Admission Consultation
- University Selection and application
- Visa Assistance
- Loan Assistance
- Preparation courses – IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT
- International SIM cards
Complete Study in Canada Guide for Indian Students
All you need to know about Canada as an international student before planning to study there. Canada is a country that’s well-known for its education system. It has many great universities and colleges with a diverse set of programs.
Why Study in Canada?
Canada is a country that possesses the world’s second highest life expectancy rate, and has one of the best education systems in the world. The country has many top universities including McGill University, University of Toronto and Queen’s University which are considered to be among the best in North America.
Canada is a country with an excellent education system, with many high-ranking universities and colleges. Canada is also ranked as having one of the best education systems in the world. Every year more than 1,80,000 international students comes to study in Canada. One can easily get a PR in Canada after 12-18 months from date of entry into the country. International students in Canada are allowed to work 20 hours per week without a work permit and full-time during vacations.
Top 10 Universities in Canada – QS Rankings 2022
- University of Toronto | Toronto
Rank #1 in universities of Canada
Rank #16 in global universities
Global score – 84.2
- University of British Columbia | Vancouver
Rank #2 in universities of Canada
Rank #35 in global universities
Global score – 78.2
- McGill University | Montreal
Rank #3 in universities of Canada
Rank #51 in global universities
Global score – 75.9
- McMaster University | Hamilton
Rank #4 in universities of Canada
Rank #133 in global universities
Global score – 68.4
- University of Alberta | Edmonton
Rank #5 in universities of Canada
Rank #135 in global universities
Global score – 68.2
- University of Montreal | Montreal
Rank #6 in universities of Canada
Rank #151 in global universities
Global score – 67.1
- University of Calgary | Calgary
Rank #7 in universities of Canada
Rank #169 in global universities
Global score – 65.9
- University of Ottawa | Ottawa
Rank #8 in universities of Canada
Rank #199 in global universities
Global score – 63.9
- University of Waterloo | Waterloo
Rank #9 in universities of Canada
Rank #199 in global universities
Global score – 63.9
- Western University | London(Canada)
Rank #10 in universities of Canada
Rank #294 in global universities
Global score – 59.7
Top Courses to Study in Canada for Indian Students
Canada is a great country to live in, not only because of its beautiful nature but also because of the quality education system. Canada offers a wide range of courses at all levels, from K-12 to post-secondary and graduate studies.
This article covers the top courses that you can study in Canada.
- Computer Science & IT
- Business & Finance
- Core Engineering & Engineering Management
- Biosciences, medicine & healthcare
- Media & Journalism
Cost of education in Canada
Education is the most important investment that we make in our lives. It shapes who we are, what we do and how we live. The cost of education in Canada is affordable as compared to other countries making it the perfect destination for Indian students.
The article discusses the cost of education in Canada and provides some statistics on tuition fees, living costs and some other related topics.
The tuitions fees completely depends upon the university and the program. The average tuition fees for the top postgraduate courses are as follows:
Regular MBA : INR 24 Lakhs – INR 26 Lakhs
Executive MBA : INR 41 Lakhs – INR 44 Lakhs
Engineering : INR 12 Lakhs – INR 15 Lakhs
Cost of living in Canada for students
Cost of living in Canada for students varies from city to city. Here’s a breakdown of what it costs to live in Canada as an international student:
Rent : INR 25,000 – INR 43,000 per month
Phone bill : INR 3,000 – INR 4,000 per month
Transport : INR 3,000 – INR 8,000 per month
Groceries : INR 9,000 – INR 12,000 per month
Miscellaneous : INR 6,000 – INR 9,000 per month
Total : INR 46,000 – INR 76,000 per month
Documents checklist of visa application for Canada
To study in Canada, a study permit is required. Here is a list of documents required for visa application for Canada:
- Proof of acceptance – An admission approval letter from the university you will be attending is required at the time of visa application. Original admission letter or an electronic copy can be submitted.
- Proof of identification – A valid passport is required for identification proof at the time of visa application.
- Proof of financial support – You need to prove that you’ll be able to support yourself while you are in Canada.
You can prove your funds with:
- Bank statements for the past 4 months
- Educational loan from a bank
- A bank draft that can be converted to Canadian dollars
- Paid tuition fees and house rent
- Proof of fund if received scholarship or sponsorship
- Explanation letter – A letter of explanation is required mentioning why you want to study in Canada and understand your responsibilities as a student.
If you find it difficult to choose the suitable program to study in Canada and confused where to start from. You don’t need to worry at all, our expert team of counsellors at StudAb will guide you and keeps you informed at each step of the application process and that too at the lowest possible cost. StudAb is the best study abroad consultant in India to make your study abroad dream a reality. Check your eligibility for FREE.